A country I'd like to visit
I would like to go to the Playa del Carmen in
México, because I was stay there in the past summer and is a very beautiful
place, in this travel I was visited different places and I learn about the Mexican
culture like the religion and all of the riots of dead, for example the “cenote”
is important in this culture, this is a subway water and here they realized
different riots like the decapitation of the kings and they offered their heads
for the gods.
I would like to study more about the culture
because this is so interesting, and I really enjoy learn and listen about Mayas
and the architecture of the pyramids is so difficult and beautiful, I can´t
believe how they carried the big rocks for this high constructions.
The food in México is so delicious and strange,
they cooking with animals and insects, but is so delicious too. The typical
drink in México is tequila, but I didn´t drink this, because I don´t like the
lemon.
(This is a picture about cenote)

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario