MY FUTURE JOB
I´d like to have a funny job in the future
in relation with my career (architecture) I imagine this like be a teacher or
making a new project in different parts of the world.
I´d would really like to travel around the
world in my future job, for example Italy is a nice place for the architecture
and learn more about this, first I have some plains to be an ex-change student
in Italy because I want to learn more about the light in the architecture and
the colours on this. After of end my studies I want to work with social’s house,
because I thinks that´s is a really bad problem in Latin America, I don´t want
to think about salary now because I want to help people with my projects and
the salary is not a preoccupation for me today. I stay in pre-grade of
architecture, but I think it´s so important to study more about this like the
post-grades because we can choose different areas for working in the future,
for example in this university we can choose specialisation like urbanism or structure,
but I don´t know if in Chile we can study the light of the buildings or the
colours. I don´t really like think about the future but I´m waiting for new
experiences and adventures.
(Venecia, Italy)

I also love italy, im in live with the architecture they have and all the color they conserve-
ResponderBorrarIs amazing how we can see the architecture has been studied in others countries, how you say about the light. I hope than you can go out to the other countries to study a lot of things :)
ResponderBorrarSound amazing be an ex-change student in Italy, but if you probably would be in Europe you can go too to Prague, it's an great place to know things about architecture buildings.
ResponderBorrarIf you travel to Italy as a teacher, you will be able to teach to the people there all about the Latin America architecture, that would be great.
ResponderBorrarIs good to hear that you would like to work as a teacher, I think that is importan to be interested in the next generations of future architects.
ResponderBorrarGabriela, I agree with you. I think people should not worry about the money they are going to receive, because anyway, they must do a good quality work, independent of the profit.
ResponderBorrar