PG Studies


When I finish mi career of architecture, I would like to take a class or postgrad of light and color in the architecture, that’s it´s so interesting for me because we can design different types of buildings and put in this natural light. I consider the natural light can help to the global environment and in buildings whit this type of technology it´s not necessary to use electric energy in the design. The post -grades about the use of the light, it isn´t impart in Chile, so I would like to go to study to the other country where the architecture have more relevance and conscience about the environment and the use of the electric energy.

 I was listen about the all advance of the architecture in China, because they are one of the country where they have a little consumes of electric recourses and that´s amazing because they have a big population, so this country it´s a good idea for go to study in a few years.


 About the color and esthetic, I would like to study that in Italy because I think this is one of the most beautiful country of the world and I really want to visit this in the future, and why not take the travel for all Europa. If in the future, I study in other country I would like to have time for working and have money for the food and the residence in there, so it´s a great idea takes a part-time course and I will have more possibility of have free time for others activities. 

The first ecologic city in China.

 “THE FOREST CITY OF LIUZHOU”.



 



Comentarios

  1. The forest city of Liuzhou looks amazing, did you know if it's already build?

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It seems to me very interesting studying a PG about light and how it can help to save energy and take care for the environment

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Those topics seem very interesting and original, and I think they should be more recognised, especially the natural light one.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. That you want to study It's really interesting because in the career of architecture, the natural light it's very important it works to make ecological buildings and sustentables at the seame time

    ResponderBorrar
  5. amazing, i love the idea of light and color in the architecture anda be frinds with natural environment

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

MY FUTURE JOB

Changes to my career