English final class
About the English class in fau, I think that
it´s so fun, because we always speak and practice the language whit the partners
of the class, and we talk about different themes for example about the environment,
the other countries, super heroes, etc.
It´s so important the didactic class in English
because we always need to practice and learn more about the culture in England and
USA, because, the English class learn us and how to move and know other countries.
About my English, I need to practice all (write
and pronunciation), but my debility point, it´s the pronunciation, I feel so
insecure when I speak in English whit other persons, but my partners and my
teachers of English always help me and improve me. I think the solution is
heard more English´s conversation and watch series and films in English (that
it´s so funny and useful). The most biggest challenge of study English in
countries with another language like Spanish, it´s so hard when you really need
to use the real English, because we learn the correct English here, but they
use other words and modals in they countries and this is more difficult for us,
and they speak so fast, not like the listening what we listen in class jajaja,
so I think it´s totally different speak English whit Chilean people than speak
whit American people. When I was stay in the school I was never learn or
practice English and for that the English it´s so difficult and hard for me now, but the university was really
help me in that.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario