summer vacations
I´m not
sure about my next summer vacations, but My father was asking me the last week
what I would like to make in the summer, or when I would like to travel. He gives
me two options of places to travel, one of this is “Isla de Pascua”, I think
that´s is a beautiful island but my friend (she was travel there the last year)
told me what a small is this place, she went whit her father and they went
across all of the island only in one week, and eat in this place is so
expensive too, because the hotel don´t have the lunch service. The good thing
of go to the Isla de Pascua, is the water and the beach, and obviously the culture
and the festival of summer, I don´t know when is this festival but I listen
what beautiful and amazing is this typical celebration.
The other
option is go to travel to Peru, I don´t know what city of part exactly, but I
feel so interested for “Machu picchu”, because I was see photos and documental
of this places and I think this have a great history and past culture. One of
the most favorite part for me, of go to Machu picchu is learn more about the
architecture of this old construction.
What a difficult decision! Both alternatives will fill you with great knowledge.
ResponderBorrar